Supplementary Education Program "Russian as a Foreign Language"
The Department of International Relations of Smolny Institute offers the program “Russian as a Foreign Language”.
The standard program of the Russian language lessons for foreigners includes 700 academic hours and teaching in groups.
The submission for the program “Russian as a foreign language” is carried out during the whole year.
We use special audio and video materials for lessons.
At the end of the program, students receive a certificate on successful completion of the course.
Annotation for the program “Russian as a Foreign Language”
The work program of the course “Russian as a foreign language” (pre-university preparation) is set up in accordance with "Requirements for the additional educational programs, providing studies for foreign citizens and stateless people in the field of the professional educational programs in Russian" (Order of the Ministry of Education of Russia №1304 from 03.10.2014). Students are supposed to obtain the discipline in 700 academic hours during the one school year.
The aim of the course is to provide knowledge to students to be able to realize educational activities and communication in the socio-cultural sphere.
The objectives of the course are teaching phonetics, formation of morphological and derivational basics, improvement of pronunciation and hearing skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing, development of everyday speech and the bases of professional (scientific) speech.
Price for the course of education: 90 000 rubles
(The price does not include: accommodation, registration fees, payment for visa extension and other additional services).
Requirements for issuing an invitation letter for the course “Russian as a foreign language”:
- copy of the international passport pages (the ones with the photo, date and place of birth etc.); Upon arrival in St. Petersburg your passport should be valid for 1.8 years;
- notarized translation of passport into Russian;
- documents, confirming your previous education;
- notarized translation of documents of education into Russian;
- the age of a candidate must be from 18 to 30 years old;
- copy of the contact person’s passport;
- the personal visit of a contact person in International Relations Department is strictly required. (Address: Saint-Peteresburg, Polyustrovsky prospect 59)